The new, modern school meal preordering system.
Our solution lets families make meal selections and pay in advance. Saves staff time and improves student social-distancing safety.
ONLINE ORDERING AND PAYMENT
– Parents and students view menu choices online and order and pay in advance anytime, from any device.
– They can order by the week or month and choose from favorites with a single click.
– Gives parents complete control of their children’s nutrition and school spending.
– Payments are made from PaySchools Central accounts.
ROBUST MENU TOOLS
Easy, completely customizable real-time meal scheduling
– Diverse menus with or without optional sides
– Works with both in-house prepared meals and meals from outside vendors
– Generates reports quickly and easily to help cafeteria staff and vendors manage food preparation, distribution, and payment
– Menu credits for snow days or menu changes
– Forgotten lunch feature for children requesting lunch without money
ADVANTAGES FOR YOUR DISTRICT
– Streamlines the process by automating many manual tasks and reporting
– Eliminates waste involved in planning for and preparing meals overall, plus individual preordered meals are more accurate
– Lowers the number of staff and volunteer hours needed to manage lunch menus and orders
– Auto-schedules around holidays
– Eliminates parents calling in lunch orders to the front office
– Students spend less time in the lunch line and common areas.
– Preordered meals can be bagged and delivered to classrooms, so students don’t have to enter the cafeteria or mix with other classes.
– Prepayment means less cash, which can transfer germs.
– Menus include nutritional values and can flag for allergies.
– Improves the odds that students will choose cafeteria meals and stay on campus for lunch
– Eliminates overspending on food supplies
All backed by PaySchools’ legendary support
PaySchools runs a US-located support center that is second to none.
We answer the phone, and we get back to customers quickly.
We personally help the districts who use our software.
That’s a rarity in today’s apps and big-software world, but it’s how we at PaySchools still do things. Person-to-person. One district at a time.