Easily assign, collect, manage, and track school payments online.
Simplify payment, collection, and balancing of funds and fees within school districts.
PayForIt (PFI) is a secure, web-based solution that lets schools and school districts easily manage funds and fee collection online for food services, activities, fundraisers, after school programs, registrations, and more. With PayForIt, you can become a cashless school.
PayForIt is used to:
- Manage online lunch accounts
- Assign specific fees to students for more accurate collection and less confusion
- Collect fees for field trips, sports, clubs, test registration, after school programs, and more
- Give parents and guardians multiple payment options to increase you chance of collecting funds
- Easily track student payment status across departments
- Accurately report on fee collection
Learn more about our
PayForIt Online Payment System Benefits Parents.
PayForIt also makes it easier for parents to track, manage, and pay school fees. They can clearly see which fees are due for each student and keep school lunch accounts loaded with funds so there’s no more forgotten lunch money or missed activity payments.
PayForIt allows parents to:
- Pay for school lunch and activity fees quickly, easily, and securely online
- Easily check their child’s account balance online
- Manage multiple student accounts from a single portal – even if those students attend different schools
- Receive email notifications of low balances
- Make partial fee payments
- Set accounts to automatically replenish as needed
- Review a student’s purchase history for the past 30 days
- Easily manage school payment accounts from desktop or mobile
Ready to get started with PayForIt?
Features and Benefits
Why Choose PayForIt?
PayForIt gives schools and districts the power to streamline a common education pain point – fee collection. When you implement PFI, schools can get away from messy in-school cash and check handling and easily assign, track, and manage payments online from a variety of needs and sources.
The PayForIt parent portal can be accessed via desktop or mobile apps for iOS and Android. This means parents can check accounts, add funds, and pay fees anytime, from anywhere.
“The staff at PaySchools has been great to work with and they are willing to assist in any way possible. We are confident that they will continue to meet the needs of the school district and our families in the future years.”
– Janet Grafft, Board Secretary